The Best Video Production Companies and Studio's to Do Business with in Europe
Posted on August 11, 2023 • 3 minutes • 581 words
Table of contents
Are you in search of the best companies in Europe to collaborate with for high-quality video production, or are you looking for the best webinar studios in europe? Look no further! In this article, we have curated a list of top-notch businesses that excel in delivering exceptional video services. These companies are known for their expertise, creativity, and professionalism, making them ideal partners for your video-related projects. We have organized them by country, focusing on the Western European region. Explore the list below to discover the leading companies in the field.
Video Production Companies
- Casual Films is a video production company that was founded in 2006. They are headquartered in London with additional offices in New York and Oakland, Calif. Their team of 47 specializes in video production, content marketing, and social media marketing. They primarily work with enterprise level clients.
- Website: Casual Films London
- Ideal Insight is a video production agency. They are headquartered in London, United Kingdom and have a small team. Their services include video production, social media marketing, web design, and branding.
- Website: Ideal Insight London
- Sunomono films
- Sunomono films, a video production company, is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain. The small firm was launched in 2007. Their services include video production.
- Website: Sunomono films Barcelona
- ROCC Film
- In Berlin, Germany, ROCC Film Gbr is a video production company. The agency focuses on video production and advertising and is small.The agency was founded in 2014.
- Website: ROCC Film Berlin Germany
- ORBIS Production
- ORBIS Production is a full-cycle creative production studio based in Milan with offices in Vienna and Ljubljana, Slovenia. The studio, founded in 2009, has more than 50 employees and provides video production, advertising, and broadcast video services to midmarket and other-sized companies in various industries that include advertising & marketing, arts & entertainment, and real estate.
- Website: ORBIS video production Milan
- Studio Pigeon
- Studio Pigeon is a full-service animation studio founded in 2012. The company has locations in both Krakow and Warsaw, Poland. Between these two offices, they employ a team of 23 that provides video production and graphic design services to mostly mid-size companies.
- Website: Studio Pigeon
- Kinura is one of the longest established live streaming companies in London and the UK, The studio was designed from the ground up to serve corporate communication clients that need a quick turnaround and/or live streaming.
- Website: Kinura London
- Wimpole Studio is located right in the heart of central London. Our prestigious 350 year old building was very recently renovated to the highest of standards along with our new high-tech, internet streaming broadcast studio.
- Website: Wimpole Studio central London
- Groenland studio
- Groenland studio is a green screen webinar studio that uses virtual production to provide high quality livestreaming productions. The full service green screen webinar studio is based in Utrecht in the center of the Netherlands.
- Website: Groenland webinar studio Utrecht
- A Berlin-based event and production agency active throughout the EU and the UK. Our international team combines countless years of industry experience with leading-edge digital creativity.
- Website: QT Berlin
- Livestream BCN
- Specialized in live transmission of business events, concerts and performing arts.
- Website: Livestream BCN Barcelona
Explore the websites of these remarkable companies to learn more about their services and capabilities. Whether you need video production, webinar studio support, or video marketing expertise, partnering with these businesses will ensure the highest quality results for your projects.